WillyTex wrote:
> Bhairitu:
>
>> The best thing that could happen would
>> be if a bunch of Robin Hoods stole it
>> from them...
>>

> Why do almost all of your solutions depend
> on anarchy and violence?

Sometimes you have the fight fire with fire.  Given the current economic
situation it may be the only thing that will work. I don't see the
establishment giving over control any time soon.
> You sound really angry about your economic
> circumstances. Why not just get a job and
> make some of your own money? That way, you
> could contribute to the common good like
> Bill Gates does, and donate some of your
> money to a good cause. For example, if you
> had an earned income, you could pay your
> fair share of income taxes and help support
> social welfare programs. That seems much
> more sensible than robbing rich people.

Let's see I just bought a new computer for business reasons.  Doesn't
quite sound like I'm in dire straits does it?  If it doesn't fall apart
I've got a lucrative project going at the moment at a time when other
software developers are flipping burgers or selling shoes.