On Sun, Jun 6, 2010 at 6:56 PM, Rick Archer <r...@searchsummit.com> wrote:

> You call making up a lie about checking yourself into a psychiatric
> facility "creative writing"? That's a bit like a cat walking across a piano
> and claiming to be Beethoven.

*Beethoven is your claim and stuck mind, this cat your obsession. But this
cat loves walking on pianos, had lot of fun chasing mouses..or was it mouses
chasing the cat??? hard to tell..LOL..is he still being chased or
chasing..wow..I had my cat food, looking for some dead mouses now..:-)*

On Sun, Jun 6, 2010 at 6:31 PM, seventhray1 <steve.sun...@sbcglobal.net>
 wrote:

>  I really don't get it.  A pun? Where is the pun?  You said you went to
> Jefferson City psyh ward.  You never corrected the lie. In fact you
> belittled me and other for believing you had gone there.  What am I missing
> here?  What is the great spiritual lesson that is being bestowed?

*The pun was mouses on FFL trying to bell the cat armed with APA's DSM
manuals and the head mouse manipulated by the cat and trying in vain to herd
them..LOL..*

> Creative Writing?  Where is the creative writing?  You ran that Ravi guru
> persona up the flag pole, and no one saluted.  And you kept raising it, and
> no one kept saluting. So you have some experiences of higher consciousness,
> (and of course many here seriously doubt that)  I mean so what. Personally I
> don't know or care.  Let's say you are.  Mazel Tov.  It seems that between
> you and Daniel and Rory, everyone wants/wanted to be the next big guru.  I'm
> sorry that doesn't seem to be working out for  you.  Maybe you can try the
> alternative-being a husband to your wife, a father to your children, and an
> employee to your employer.

*I'm not even following my own story, what makes you think I will follow
yours??? I change myself every minute, You forget the call...*
*
*
*Love - Ravi*