> > I welcomed in Sat Yuga last night in my backyard,
> > meditating under the full moon from about 10:00 pm to
> > 12:00am. Quite pleasant. Lots of dancing devas.
> >
> Nice!! It's cool again today here.

Sometimes I am at war with peace- it's too f*cking quiet!
Sometimes I am at peace with war- I'm not fighting, so why should I
fight about those who want to?
Sometimes I am full with food and starving for love.
Sometimes I am starving for food, and full of hunger.

Sat Yuga is here! Nothing has changed. I am here, Sat Yuga is here,
ergo (funny word...) I am Sat Yuga. Or not.

"Let's Get Enlightened!"
I began meditating in 1975 to become enlightened and save the world.
I learned how to make my body hop, high! I learned how to see inside
my body. I met Guru Dev and walked around with him, laid at his
feet, sat in the galaxies with him. I saw him in my mind's eye, a
lot! I drew a picture of Him and put it in a large gold frame by my
bed. I prayed to Him to make my life better. Then one day I smashed
the picture with my fist. My path continued.

I experienced bliss, and depression, and in between, and prayed and
prayed along my path. I had CC, GC, UC experiences. Not permanent,
hopeful, hoping for more. More. If only...<--the story of my life.

Then something wonderful and absolutely, spectacularly, infinitely
insignificant happened: my path ended. Just stopped. No more higher
states of consciousness, no more Maharishi said this but he means
this. No more trying to get *there* for more. No more. Diamond mind,
Mirror heart. All done. No place left to go. Except here. Hi There!