On Sat, Jun 12, 2010 at 6:48 PM, Rick Archer <r...@searchsummit.com> wrote:

>  Who is talking this talk?

The citizens.  But that's a start.

> Are those proposing the idea authoritative in any way?

What and have their grants and badges lifted?

> Are they being opposed by others in authority?

Please read response to previous question.

> The problem is most of the people have graduated.
>
> You mean in terms of the dome being relevant for them?

Yes.

> There's also a lot of talk about the years from 2008 to 2012.  These are
> the years of the Phase Transition.
>
> You mean just chit chat around town, or "official" MUM talk?

The talk about 2008 to 2012 is actually coming from people like Jeff of
DEVCO.  But not near a mike.

> You might want to look http://invincibleamerica.org/tallies.html and
> notice the red.
>
> I wonder what accounts for the high numbers lately?

A large influx of ex-pats for one thing.  One would expect the numbers to be
low because MUM is out.  Wait a minute.  There are of 12 student fliers in
MUM.  Least that's how many I counted when I went for an early afternoon
round 2000/2001 time frame.  And the faculty don't have the money to leave
FF do they?  Does my pluralizing faculty make me look British?

 --
"America always choose to do the right thing -- after it's tried everything
else"-- Winston Churchill