From: wgm4u <wg...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tue, June 15, 2010 1:46:53 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Putting the liberals to rest....Amen!

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <r...@...> wrote:

> [...]

When Mr. Noozguru gets to heaven he's not going to get an equal share of
heaven's bounty....he's only going to get what he merited and deserved from
hard work or, conversely, what he 'won't' get due to slacking off. Why should
material earthly life be any different? As ye sow, so shall ye reap, when will
the liberals STOP playing GOD!

Capitalism allows the freedom for one to reap the just benefits of ones own
honest efforts.

(P.S. Both political parties have safety nets, please no red herrings here!)