from: http://www.masaru-emoto.net/english/dr.emotos_message_2.html
<http://www.masaru-emoto.net/english/dr.emotos_message_2.html>

Dr. Masaru Emoto, the scientist from Japan who has done extensive
research about
the characteristics of water and how, among other things, water
physically
responds to emotions, has proposed a prayer for the Gulf situation
ending with
the Hawaiian Ho'oponopono prayer at the end :)

"I send the energy of love and gratitude to the water and all the living
creatures in the Gulf of Mexico and its surroundings. To the whales,
dolphins,
pelicans, fish, shellfish, plankton's, corals, algae and all living
creatures.....I am sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you. I love you."

We are not powerless. We are powerful. Our united energy, speaking this
prayer
daily...multiple times daily....can literally shift the balance of
destruction
that is happening.

We don't have to know how......we just have to recognize that the power
of love
is greater than any power active in the Universe today.

Now let's give energy of love and gratitude to all the living creatures
in
Mexico Gulf by praying like this.

To whales, dolphins, pelicans, fishes, shellfishes, planktons, corals,
algae and
all creatures ion Gulf of Mexico.

I am sorry.
Please forgive me.