--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ingegerd"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The teaching is becoming purer end purer. The recertified TM-
> Teachers, who is men,  can only teach men and recert. TM-Teachers
> that are women can only teach women. In WPA-Courses and week-end-
> courses, during lecture-time - men and women is separeted. I do not
> know if they can use same dining-hall.
> Ingegerd

Which is a problem ifthere is only one TM teacher in town. Hence they
are encouraging husband and wife teams. Dennise Denniston-Gerace's
husband will be joining her team soon, I understand...

BTW, while seperation of sexes for education sounds wierd to Westerners
(at least in the 20th century), there's plenty of research showing that
it can be beneficial, at least for women -at least in school. Perhaps
there ARE female-only issues that are best dealt with by females, and
likewise with males when it comes to teaching TM?