> > > Obama to challenge Ariz. immigration law
> > >
> > So is our illegal alien Prez doing this because
> > as Prez he has to do this or because he desperately
> > needs the Hispanic vote he's so far alienated?

According to a recent Washington Post-ABC News poll, most
Americans support Arizona's law. It's not clear if John
approves of enforcing federal OR state immigration law.

But, since John does not vote, it's just political
propaganda, I guess. Go figure.

>From what I've read, Mexico and Brazil have laws against
illegal aliens and they are enforced by local police and
by federal agents. I wonder what happens to someone
trying to enter Brazil without any papers?

"Most Americans support the new, controversial Arizona
law that gives police there the power to check the
residency status of suspected illegal immigrants..."

Read more:

'Most Americans back new Arizona law'
By Jon Cohen and Tara Bahrampour
Washington Post Staff Writer