--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "John" <jr_...@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Hugo" fintlewoodlewix@ wrote:
> >

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "John" <jr_esq@> wrote:

> > > Please, see my replies to Edge and Hugo regarding this thread.
Also, it is not likely that the life in the universe evolved and just
multiplied itself mechanically to follow the rules of physics.  It is
more likely that the universe is a participatory or synergistic entity.
To recoin the phrase, the universe is consciousness.  It can be found in
us and we in it.

> > "More" likely? How could you possibly know?
> >

> Because to borrow a phrase from Descartes, "I think.  Therefore, I
am."  In MMY speak, we as well as the universe/nature operate in the
following triune synergy: we are the knower; we are the process of
knowing; and, we are the known.

Hi John,

Descartes actually got it in reverse, it should be or is :

"I Am, therefore I think"

I Am = Consciousness = Universal Intelligence = One Life

which supports your above point better, i feel

the evolutionary theories are OK as far as matter is concerned, up to a
point;
they are never perfect and much of it should really be referred to as
hypothesis not theories

but, they do NOT adequately explain the what is or how or where from  of
life, intelligence, consciousness and awareness

the problem is easily solved if one hypothesizes
that life-intelligence-awareness is the source
NOT the byproduct of matter

the hypothesis that consciousness is a byproduct of the electrical
activity in the brain,
is to me, being stuck in the Newtonian billiard ball physics; there are
many physicists who propose otherwise

at least one should be able to see, from physics and/or spiritual
experiences, that matter is nothing but light-energy playfully wrapping
itself up in a bundle which we call particles => molecules => solid
matter

and how the world of forms appears to us is simply an optical illusion
created by light [mostly coming from the sun]  bouncing off this and
that, received by our senses, processed in the brain and interpreted by
the mind of thoughts-ego-intellect

the mind of  thoughts-ego-intellect are not explainable by science
and neither is LOVE, but this is another post later

here's an easy & fun book to read,
every other page is a funny but wise cartoon
"The Game of God" by Hancock & Brugger

should be able to get it at Amazon for $3 or so
enjoy !

om namah sivaya, anatol