cardemaister wrote:
> I'm "afraid" the next stock market crash is within a few weeks.
>
> Why?
>
> "Because" Saturn, Uranus and Pluto shall form a very
> accurate T-cross in Cardinal Signs during the first half of
> next August, I believe...
>
> I seem to have proven to myself I'm a better "astrologer" than
> those of the French Soccer Team! ;)

Try just standing back and look at the trends.  You don't need astrology
to do that.  All astrology does is show you the propensity for something
to happen like "clouds are coming in so there is a likelihood of rain on
Monday."   The arrow was shot into the air a long time ago to watch it
fly and where it is about to land.  Think about that phrase "making
money" which is what the derivatives rats have been doing creating it
out of thin air.  That is a VERY unsustainable model.