On Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 6:13 AM, shukra69 <shukr...@yahoo.ca> wrote:

> I think Argentina is one of the least developed in these terms, other south
> american countries are way ahead of them. I have not heard that they have
> "enough"
>
> I watched Argentina wearing an Argentine football outfit.  I was in my
favorite central American restaurant surrounded by Mexicans in Mexican
green.  I was told Argentina was a strong team but I had seen Mexico whip
France.  They intercepted about every 10 meters and kept the ball.  They
kicked the ball right into the goal a hundred times, only two resulted in
goals.  Mexico looked strong though they had no art about them.

I was told Argentina was a strong team.  They disappointed me by playing
like pool husters at first, looking like a bunch of ninos playing.  Once
Mexico was lulled into a false sense of power, Argentina kicked their butt.
Mexico got desperate and the more desperate they got, the more they fell
behind.  I've seen Germany play.  Very strong team and they have art.  But I
agree with the OP.  German's out, IMO.

I guess the Germans should have paid more attention to Raja Emanuel and
accepted a Deutschland uber Alles and looks like Argentina has plenty of
YFs.

--
If wishes were fishes,
I would be tuna in a can