From the Globe and Mail:

"Sticking the public with the bill for the bankers’ crisis

My city feels like a crime scene and the criminals are all melting into
the night, fleeing the scene. No, I’m not talking about the kids in
black who smashed windows and burned cop cars on Saturday.

I’m talking about the heads of state who, on Sunday night, smashed
social safety nets and burned good jobs in the middle of a recession.
Faced with the effects of a crisis created by the world’s wealthiest and
most privileged strata, they decided to stick the poorest and most
vulnerable people in their countries with the bill. "

More here:

*http://tinyurl.com/2esuuu6

*

<*> Your email settings: