Definitely a smart fellow...I like him already. From his website,
http://www.krishnasatsang.com  (I believe, or something like that).
Here's the quote:

"The third living current is my relationship to the Buddhist Tradition. While I
am by no stretch a master of Buddhism, I have been engaged in Buddhist
meditation, mantra and devotional practices for the past 23 years. Using the
essence of my own experience, the richness of this tradition is something that
affects all that I do with people. Practicing Meditation, understanding
emptiness and the cultivation of compassion is something that is useful for
anyone in spiritual life"