> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, cardemaister <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > Paul "predicted" Spain shall beat Germany!
> > The latter badly needs more YFfers? :/
>
> So we're down to it: Paul the Octopus says Spain,
> and my prediction (based on whether the bare-breasted
> German women or Spanish women were getting more attention
> on the beach) says Germany.
>
> Oh, the drama of it all. I can barely wait until tomorrow
> night to find out whether eight tentacles or hundreds
> of bare breasts rule the world of prognostication.  :-)

"The eight-legged two-year-old called Paul has correctly predicted the outcome
of every Germany match at the World Cup so far."

I find it next to impossible that Spain shall win as
Paul "predicted", but if that happens, what would be
the probability of him every time picking the "correct" mussel?

http://preview.tinyurl.com/2de4s3s