--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "uns_tressor"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> We all have to download the output of these caterwailing
> foxes, sitting on garden walls screaming at eachother.

1. If you read FFL in the archives, you can select which messages to
download. So, no, *we* do not all have to download the endless
nitpicking. Personally, I don't.

2. Even if you receive FFL in email, and you do download the stream
of traffic, no one is forcing you to read it all. Using an email
client with the ability to filter may also be of help in enhancing
the personally perceived signal to noise ratio.

Why curse the darkness when you have the power to turn on a light?

Alex