Just GOTTA pass this one along, given my rant below about
Lisbeth, to all those who have read the books and loved
them or (like me) seen the movies and loved them. It's
a parody of Stieg Larsson's writing style done for the
New Yorker by Nora Ephron. Hilarious. Spot-on. :-)

http://www.newyorker.com/humor/2010/07/05/100705sh_shouts_ephron

She really nails it, especially the Dan Brown-like over-
detailism-when-it's-not-necessary-and-adds-nothing and the
absolute inability of the characters to detect the fact
that they're taking themselves FAR too seriously, to the
point that it makes them impossible to take seriously.