--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, vajradhatu108 <no_re...@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "randyanand" <ra108@> wrote:
>
> > > News to me.
> >
> > Well if you don't believe it, why did you say that Mahrishi poisoned his
> > Guru in a resonse >to something I said months ago on this forum.
>
> Randyanand, could you please point me to that post so I'm clear what exactly
> you are referring to? Thanks.

It was in a back and forth posting on Fairifield Life many month ago.
I was making the point that you kept referring to Maharishi as Mahesh and it
was disrespectful because whatever you think of him, thats his name.  You
countered with, you would not call him Maharishi because he was not a real guru
and he poisoned his guru.

Sorry Vaj, first you say he poisoned him to me, then you deny believing that.
You are inconsistant.  Also I have noticed that you only seem to respond to
certan posts here when you can twist them to fit your beliefs.  For example,
when I repeated twice in two previous posts that just because Maharishi had
someone else design his yoga course does not mean that he is or is not a yogi,
you made no attempt to respond.  When I said in a previous post that there is
no way to verify that he did or did not recieve some type of "special yogi"
training from Guru Dev, you again did not respond.  Because you make statements
that you can not prove.  The same with the poisoning of Guru dev.  There has
never been any evidence of poisoning.

Oh and by the way, many months ago we got into a discussion about the
Shankaracharya tradition.  You stated it was part of the Vaishnava tradition.
I disagreed and said it was a Shaivite tradition.  We went back and forth on
this and I finally realized who I was dealing with.  You are not interested in
the facts about things, only your opinions.  Well, for the record, I have since
been to india and visited the Shankaracharya ashram in Allahabad, the
Shankaracharya ashram in Kanchipuram and one of the heads of the Juna Akhara of
Naga Babas.  They all confirmed that the Shankaracharya tradition is not
asociated with the Vaishnava tradition, it is in fact a Shaivite tradition.  So
here I can definitely cite my sources and say, sorry dude, you were wrong.
Although knowing you, you'll prpbably come back and say you never said that, or
twist your words so you will not appear wrong.
You are entitiled to your opinions Vaj.  Just realize, that like all of us, you
sometime may be wrong.