  ..I think it'll be fun. And I'm sorry, but fun trumps almost
everything else for me, ...
Hey ( young)dude over there:
YES,  that's the right  spirit of ZEN:
Hey dude don't make it bad
Hey dude don't be afraid
hope You still have  your bottle of " Mas de Masos " for this occasion
http://www.capafons-osso.com/eng/index_esp.html

TurquoiseB <no_re...@...> wrote:"..if I survive the beach dancing .."
You're waiting for someone to perform with
And don't you know that it's just you
Hey dude you'll do
watching
Ibiza - Bora Bora Beach Bar - WM 2006

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMf29cPgrU4

  we may ask :Do we have to   be worried about your heart and other
circulationary condition? therefore take care... [:D]
we haven't made your tombstone yet -with your desired inscription:
"Here lies Barry Wright.
Dude really made us laugh."

so:And any time you feel the pain,
Hey dude, refrain

and do not forget you promised "to watch" only ...uuups...like your
mentor the gardener JeJa (Jerry Jarvis), who  BTW will be now  already
on his recertification  course....
mmmmh.... on second thought....
may be you should give him the bottle of " Mas de Masos "..?