Thx, now that you mention killing; one of my long-term objectives is to develop
a death ray that can snuff people out at a distance.  Should take me about a
year to implement it; at which time it will be tested on the likes of the
Taliban, terrorists in general, hardened criminals with long rap sheets, etc.

Due to the huge numbers of potential targets, I'll worry about the selectivity
question when the victim numbers get whittled down to size.

This will save the taxpayers huge sums of money, and our troops will be able to
come home from Afghanistan.

But no, those involved in the TMO will NOT be targets.  The Hellish doom that
awaits them will be of their own making; and one can envision one of the lower
Hells inhabited by Souls in the lowest levels of Dante's Inferno. What can be
more a-Dharmic then allowing oneself to be tricked by charlatans?

And, in terms of Buddhist teachings, the death ray is acceptable within the
teachings of the Nichiren School, but not other Schools.