Hey, I have a question about Sat Yuga for Bob
Brigante or someone else who keeps up with
Maharishi's thinking.

I thought the dawning of Sat Yuga depended
on a critical mass of meditators or sidhas or
pundits or something. As far as I know, we
haven't maintained any of these metrics at
threshold levels for any length of time. Yet
here, Maharishi says, is Sat Yuga. How'd it
happen? Does he ascribe this achievement to
anything? Were those thresholds more for a
smooth transition than for ensuring the
transition happened in the first place?

Thanks in advance.

 - Patrick Gillam