Um.. music and lyrics more like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RESRl39ZYns

________________________________
From: TurquoiseB <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tue, 13 July, 2010 9:21:16 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: A question about post limits

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, ditzyklanmail <carc...@...> wrote:

> Hahahahaa!  the love saga continues.....

In a way. I can laugh at myself over my part in it.
So I can definitely see the whole saga as a kind of
twisted soap opera love/hate drama. But naturally I
prefer other interpretations that appeal more to my
less-than-a-drama-queen predilection. Like a kinda
multi-lifetime "Showdown At The OK Corral" filmed
by Mel Brooks, or something like that.  :-)

Or, if I were to believe in a God, given the plethora
of traditional descriptions of God available to me
on planet Earth, I would could definitely identify
with the role of Coyote.

Coyote, like Loki before him, was a Trickster God.
He delighted in fucking with humans' minds. I openly
confess to suspecting that my mother was not quite the
bastion of fidelity she claimed to be and that Coyote
may have been my real father.

I have noticed that the Judester is given to denying
that she does things whilst in the midst of doing
those very things. Like getting so emotionally invested
in an issue that she makes 45 posts in two days, while
denying that she has any investment in the issue.

So, having obsessed that heavily early in this week,
I kinda figure that she's gonna roll back into Dodge
this coming week with a six-gun on her hip and a chip
on her shoulder, spoilin' for a fight. And she should
have something to fight *over*. So I made a few...uh...
provocative posts this morning to give her something
to obsess over. Until she hits the 50 mark on Monday,
that is. :-)

I am evil, I confess it, the bad guy wearing a black
hat in the gunfight. Or just playful, like Coyote.
Your call.

I am just playfully predicting that next week will be
more like the Wild West and The Showdown At The OK
Corral than it is the plain of Kurukshetra. Below I
make my musical case for the OK Corral theory; Judy
is more than free to post similar songs portraying
her actions as more like the Bhagavad-Gita and noble
dharma.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwlY6mXy0qs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cw_g8BpdCQw