--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <r...@...> wrote:

> [...]

He did'nt as far as I know, His comments about the Buddha were utterly positive.

My attitude towards them is only based on the wild behavior we see of them (The
Turq and even more so the so-called Vaj) here on FFL. Also note that when
referring to these two characters I use quotationmarks for "Buddhist".