Thanks everyone! And thanks Curtis for the choice Jimi clip. That's a rare one
brother!

I only was able to jump on briefly yesterday.....I'm on a two week road trip up
the No. American coast. Enjoying the most dog friendly town in the US
now....Carmel. (My female fawn boxer is probably enjoying even more than I am.)