> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sparaig" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> <snip>> And no-one asked about the old Native American tale about
Long-
> > Cock Man and Tooth-Vagina Woman...
>
> Tell us, O Sparaig, about Long-Cock Man and Tooth-Vagina woman.

This was told at a World Fantasy Convention by an American Indian
author as a way of illustrating how censored white's views of American
Indians are (I've been told that some Indian tribes would consider this
story terribly offensive while others wouldn't blink an eye):

Once there was a man whose cock was far too long for any woman. Any
woman who attempted to have relations with him would suffer terribly
though many tried.

Once there was a woman whose vagina was lined with teeth, and any man
who tried to be with her would lose his manhood.

One day both were wandering in the forest and came upon each other and
passion took them. At first, it was rather unpleasant with teeth and
bits of cock flying everywhere, but eventually, she whittled him down
to a size that she could handle and he knocked out all her teeth.

They lived happily ever after...