I like what Isabella had to say. Yes, the True Gnosis may be so
unknown that it would be a brand new concept for all of us, and it
could be a doctrine quite alien from our 3-dimensional
naivete. "Being uncomfortable" with the Revealed Truth, is very
dangerous - both for the ignorant, who have the timid taboo and the
transferral of cowardly fear and guilt onto the open-minded Gnostic
messenger. "You strain at flies and swallow camels". In order to
maintain orthodox conservative interpretations, you martyr the saints
and doom your children to wrong "knowledge" (which is ignorance) and
the unnecessary suffering that follows such willful error. - Dr. J.

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], Isabella <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>