Bhairitu, it would be cool if you to go and give us a report.

From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:fairfieldl...@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of Bhairitu
Sent: Wednesday, August 04, 2010 5:03 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Nabby, eat your heart out!

Public Lecture by Benjamin Creme: Sunday, August 8, 2:00 PM

Palace of Fine Arts Theater
3301 Lyon Street (at Bay)
San Francisco
Free Admission

John wrote:
> Bhairitu,
>
> I am not aware that BC is here. If the time is right, I might check him
out to see what his message is. Do you know where and the time BC is
speaking?

> As of now, I'm thinking of checking out the Hare Krishna festival at the
Golden Gate Park this Sunday afternoon. I'll be taking my camera to film the
activities. If I have time, I might publish the film clips on YouTube.