I was NOT able to  send to U directly so respond here with regret

____________________________________
 From: wle...@aol.com
To: noozq...@sbcglobal.net
Sent: 8/12/2010 12:32:38  P.M. Eastern Daylight Time
Subj: Not an idiot but a mensa here

Keep a Bush era tax cut is more correct & precise, 1.
2. A far better way to stimulate the economy, by helping the  productive &
small businesses the more to hire & expend  & employ others in the economy
stimulating profit & its  wonderful motives of Self interest.
3. I note I desire for my self no stimulus.
4. I stimulate economically my self & employ others as well  teaching them
to be economically independent as well.

I kept  this easy for you to understand & do NOT  demean YOU in any public
way as your  chose to so affect me by your un loving response with harsh
words, so perceived by  me,( hopefully incorrectly) & perhaps so perceived
others on that form.

I choose to contact U more directly so as NOT to  further public  venom.