WillyTex wrote:

>>> "Congressional Democrats wrote the budgets for FY
>>> 2008 and on..."
>>>

> Bhairitu:
>
>> While the Idiocrats ran the government into the ground
>> over the last 30 years. Nobody can fix that. How's your
>> Mandarin?
>>

> "In fact, the trend through 2007 is shrinking deficits.
> What you see is a significant upward tick in 2008, and
> then an explosion in 2009. Now, what might have happened
> between 2007 and 2008, and then 2009? Democrats taking
> over both houses of Congress, and then the presidency,
> was what happened. Republicans wrote the budgets for the
> fiscal years through 2007."
>
> http://pajamasmedia.com/instapundit/105058/

And why 2008?  Well that bailout that I didn't want and called my
congressman twice to ask him to vote against both.   He along with the
majority voted against #1 and for #2.   If congress had not voted for #2
we think that the main effect would have been a bunch of very rich
people, mainly in Europe, would have been bankrupt AND about time IMO.