From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:fairfieldl...@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of Sal Sunshine
Sent: Wednesday, August 25, 2010 12:13 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Desperation to fill the Domes

<mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com> , Peter <drpetersutp...@...> wrote:

>>> Dr Bronner's?
>>
>> Pete, you crack me up. That's exactly what I
>> was thinking. :-)

You guys must have a sidhi I never got.
I don't see how anybody can make any sense out of the
gibberish this guy has been posting.

Some of it made sense to me because I knew Buffy Mooney. He was on my TTC
and I was in Switzerland when he went crazy.

Eau Claire..
>>> out of my own pocket, loan of 100,000K to Center here with no help from
'taters..
>>> - and a LOT of flak shot at me for fixin biggest TM mess on planet in
leadership way -
>>> ( w/o Hinduization of Eau Claire.. avoided at all costs cuz of "bad
taste for "T.M."
>>> " in the mouth of people from Eau Claire since Buffy Mooney fallout.. "
-YMCA boss )
>>> given Franks' seat ... who was doing a married woman ON COURSE and
leaving
>>> the hotel grounds to play.. cuz he .. played his guitar so sweet
Christmas Eve..
>>> .. musicians being more important to Movement than crack mental health
therapists..
>>> -AND- lied to 3X in name of GOD by A-Form Office Director winter of
1989,
>>> as i put ten years in to fixin home town mess i inherited from BM.. ] ..
and a victim
>>> of "Wisconsin Rape Shield Act" subsequently after fixin the BM Mess with
zip help
>>> -or- interest from ANY of local well-off 'taters.. or rest of ten E.C.
"Teachers?"...
>>> stretched out over a barrel by local public pretenders in a joke false
accusation AND
>>> poorest excuse for a "man" ever seen in little Elmer Fudd judge.. -
ABOUT TO BE