or without the gunas, with God in heart
or without, with dharma or without, Krishna would tell Arjuna to push
the button first if the Nukes were lined up on both sides. I don't
really dig that stance.

Are you stipulating that there's no other option
than one side or the other pushing the button
first?  And are you saying you'd prefer Krishna
to allow the other side to push it first?

----Yeah, Oh Merciful Creator.

Seems to me in a MAD (mutual assured destruction)
situation, it wouldn't matter much who pushed the
button first.  So I guess I'm missing your point.

---My point is that for Krishna, backing down is not an option.