Unless "you" have experienced the non-doership of pure consciousness it is
impossible to conceptualize what this is. It just will not make any sense at
all and will lead, quite naturally, to all sorts of of ethical conundrums. You,
Yifuxero no more do anything than MMY does anything. Although this
understanding has absolutely no application for the dharma of waking state
where doership is the order of the day with all sorts of ethical and moral
choices.