Joe:
> Judith's book seems to make you extremely
> upset and afraid...

Not the whole book, Joe, just the part about
Judith having sex with a stinking, midget
skin-boy in India.

So, I could be wrong about Judith's hairy legs,
but with no bathroom, it is probably true.

That is, unless Judith went down to the Ganges
and shaved her legs there in front of the local
sadhus and then trucked back up the hill to see
Mahesh - not very likely.

So, the story about her sneaking into Mahesh's
house in the middle of the night to have sex on
the floor with him just doesn't ring true for
me. That's the part that I think she made up.

Have you ever been to India?