--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "curtisdeltablues" <curtisdeltabl...@...>
wrote:

[snip]
> I can't think of anywhere in Christian literature you could
> find a description of human perfection, it is a direct
> contradiction to most doctrines.  Maybe some wacky books about
> the saints that came out much later than the Gospels.

I don't know about "descriptions". (I was brought up Christian,
went to Sunday School and all, but only now do I realise
how little I know about it).

What about examples of human perfection?

What about the *virgin* Mary?
Or John the Baptist?

They weren't regular sinners/folks like us, surely?

(The Trinity, eh? What's THAT all about? I reckon the
Muslims have a point when they claim Christianity is
not sufficiently monistic. The "Holy Spirit"? I've been
hearing that phrase all my life, but now I realise I have
no idea what it is meant to *mean*! My bad I guess).