> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Tom Pall <thomas.pall@> wrote:

His story is plausable up to this point......(I couldn't help but chuckle).

"It is believed that Mahesh had Guru Dev poisoned. During the funeral he then
went back to Jyotir Math and stole the most powerful spiritual artifact Guru
Dev had created, a gold and jeweled Shri Yantra. Mahesh, after traveling
throughout India, found a man who could activate the outer portions of the Shri
Yantra. This gave Mahesh certain occult powers and control over certain astral
beings. Mahesh then created a meditation technique and certain mantras that
would help people blank their minds. In this blank state (which has nothing to
do with transcendence that is talked about in the yoga sutras) these astral
beings would brainwash these meditators into certain beliefs and certain
actions. In addition, Mahesh would put blocks on people's nervous systems to
block their Kundalini from firing and to siphon off their energy."

All of this might sound credible if I hadn't experienced the bliss of my own
soul during TM practice, go figure!