I read that first draft you sent out. Here is my feedback:

1. Nice photoshop job on the front cover, substituting your face for Buddha's
on that statue.
2. Pages should be numbered sequentially, unless you are looking to
intentionally confuse your readers.
3. References, references, references. You oughta cite your sources to be
credible.
4. Finally, five pages total length is just too short to be considered for a
book. Especially written in crayon.