> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, gullible fool <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> > > Anyone who is so brainwashed that she thinks
> > > of critics as "enemies" deserves only my pity.
> > > That's my version of behaving kindly.
> >
> > And if you're critical of the TMO, then you're the
> > enemy of The Age of Enlightenment, Heaven on Earth,
> > The Divine Plan, Sat Yuga, etc.
>
> You've gotta admit...it is a really simplistic and some-
> what paranoid world view, one that is pretty shocking
> when compared to other spiritual points of view on
> this planet.

I see it as a childish or immature spiritual POV.  There's nothing
wrong with the "positivity" etc. that Kiosk promotes, but it seems to
do so in a way that covers up reality.  We want to raise our children
in positivity and protect them from the harsh negative realities of
life, but as they grow up you want to gradually encourage them to
recognize and face these harsh realities IN A POSITIVE WAY.

I've noticed that many of the people here in FF and in other spiritual
movements who use the "all positivity all the time" philosophy to
cover up reality have tended to have lots of trauma in their life, esp
as children, and it seems to me they may be trying to experience the
innocent positivity that they were entitled to but denied as children.
 IT may be a progressive step for them to do this, but still at some
pt. they'll need to step up to an adult version of positive living.