Raunchydog ?

> you charge for your children or parents. ? How much did you charge them?
please answer?
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Marcio" <tmer1306@> wrote:
> >

> > and his son, his daughter, his father. his sister .. a close friend ... ..
ask to teach you the techniques for them, you ask 2500? you will collect money
from their children?

> > you are selfish ... you have no compassion .. you are part of the people who
do not care about the suffering of the world, you're insensitive ...

> > open your hea, you'll feel better .. and does not cover money from his
children or his wife .. if they want learn the techniques ok?

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Marcio" <tmer1...@...> wrote:

> Raunchydog ?
>
> > you charge for your children or parents. ? How much did you charge them?
please answer?
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Marcio" <tmer1306@> wrote:
> > >

> > > and his son, his daughter, his father. his sister .. a close friend ... ..
ask to teach you the techniques for them, you ask 2500? you will collect money
from their children?

> > > you are selfish ... you have no compassion .. you are part of the people
who do not care about the suffering of the world, you're insensitive ...

> > > open your hea, you'll feel better .. and does not cover money from his
children or his wife .. if they want the techniques aprendr ok?

> > > you'll feel better

have learned to transecendental meditation, I agree with you .. transcendental
meditation I love, my life changed for the better .. I only bow to the knowledge
that I received ... but I want to learn more ... I looked at what you have
learned many advanced techniques .. please I beg you to teach me these advanced
techniques, it will be great for my life ... my email tmer1306@

your fortunes change for the better. In the meantime, have a peaceful heart and
be happy.