Oh, by the way Marcio, I've been meaning to ask you.  Can you recommend
a good Brazilian steakhouse?

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Marcio" <tmer1...@...> wrote:

> Joe
>
> I love you .. finally a true christian .. yes I am a seeker of truth
my friend ... my heart is pure .. my heart is good .. and have
difficulties with hard-hearted people .. selfish .. this materialistic
world and weights .. is a difficult world .. of selfishness .. where
dionheiro speaks Mayan high doque anything .... poor souls .. I do not
like people. they only think of to promote .. and feel the owners of the
truth .. the truth is free to all who wanted to pursue ... Thank you
from the bottom of my heart .. and ask again
> forgiveness to all
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Joe" geezerfreak@ wrote:
> >
> > Hey man (or woman since you posted as "Ana_Rose" over at
TMFree.com),

> > I'm truly sorry you've been given such a hard time by folks here.
Look, once and for all, I'll tell you everything you have been asking
for and I won't charge you a dime. I come in peace, to quote you.

> > Here's what you do: the advance techniques are to add the sounds
"Shree, Shree followed by your TM mantra, followed by the sound "Namah,
Namah". There is one more advance technique, and I am about to tell you
what it is my friend.

> > Now listen carefully, when you sit to meditate, close your eyes and
gently begin the entire mantra: Shree, Shree, TM Mantra, Namah, Namah".

> > If any thoughts intrude, PUSH THEM THE HELL OUT like your life
depended on it, and and come SLAMMING BACK TO THE MANTRA. Concentrate on
this mantra for all your worth. Ignore any headaches (even migraines)
that may result. This is actually the highly secret 5th advanced
technique. This highly purified form of incredibly focused CONCENTRATION
on only the mantra, and nothing else, will lead you to an eternal bliss
beyond nirvana, beyond Samadhi, beyond Brahman Consciousness, beyond
even Fairfield Life my friend.

> > Again my condolences for the frustration you have had to endure
seeking the ultimate reality. You are clearly a sincere seeker of TRUTH.
Go my friend, use this technique, and enjoy the Kingdom of Heaven that
resides within you....within your head.

> > Blessings my child.
> >
> > Sri, Sri Joe-Ji
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Marcio" <tmer1306@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Excuse me ... I think he is selfish but because I think he does
not charge anything to teach his daughter to his son .. or the father or
the brother .. then it's a matter of point of view ok?

> > > or you think any teacher who has knowledge of various techniques
MMY, will charge $ 2,500 to his wife or son or father to teach these
techniques ... is a matter of common sense,

> > > and if a teacher teaches his son not to say q he broke the purity
of knowledge, and teach it to me, if he wishes .. it also will not break
the purity of knowledge .. but if he does not want to teach, I do not
understand why ...

> > > brothers for their children because it is probable that the
instructors teach and do not cover $ 2,500 ..

> > > I'm not familiar with the forum so I cheated and posted several
times the same thing .. ok sorry