do.rflex:
> Gabrielle Giffords warns Sarah Palin there will
> be consequences

FFL informants now race to blame Palin after Arizona
shootings!

"Yep, all the leftists out there quickly tried to
blame the Tea Party for this assassination, and it
turns out it was one of their own. I think it's
obvious which side truly believes in free speech
and open debate, and which side believes in silencing
and punishing conflicting opinions. It's no surprise
really, this is classic Marxist/Communist? behavior
here, look at history people."

Washington Examiner, January 0, 2011
http://tinyurl.com/3a9ny3e