--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "TurquoiseB" <turquoi...@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "RoryGoff" <rorygoff@> wrote:
> >
> > Actually, Buck, I am saying "the Buck stops here," that
> > is, in Us, not in Turq or in anyone "out there."
> >
> > If Turq (or Vaj, or anyone else) is bringing up pain or
> > dissonance in Us, then to me it makes the most sense to
> > see Turq (or Vaj, etc.) as our best teacher in this moment,
> > inadvertent or not, for his pointing out something in Us
> > which needs our unconditional Love and attention.
>
> Who knew? I started posting again on FFL
> by agreeing with Rory. I do so again. The
> millennium must be upon us.  :-)
>
> It's "advertent," Rory. All I'm doing is
> reacting to the occasional "echo chamber"
> nature of FFL by posting the occasional
> different point of view. That is really ALL.

ummm...not really...thou art the echo chamber...heal thy reaction to the echo
chamber pain particles in thine own pain body...own it, embrace it...and
Oh-Be-One with the echo chamber! Go in peace, my child.

> The overreaction and hysteria and occasional
> hatred is all coming from those who don't
> LIKE hearing different points of view.

...thou art the overreaction and hysteria and occasional hatred...all coming
from thine own dislike of hearing different points of view...own it, embrace
it...and Oh-Be-One with the hatred in thine own pain body...etcetera, ad
nauseum, e pluribus unum, arry-bay s-iay a-ay aud-fray.