----- Original Message -----
From: authfriend
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2005 11:48 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: 'Former Meditator Creates High-Tech Enlightenment...'

I suspect in the mood you're in at the moment,
anything I could say would only piss you off
more, so I'll just note that from my perspective,
it appears you misread just about everything
I wrote.

-----I guess it seems like I was mean. But I wasn't trying to be. I just think you sell yourself short. Often on purpose, or just for the sake of argument. Or so it seems to me after a thread goes on in circles for close to 200 posts.  I mean. At the very least it's sort of masochistic. Or sadistic. Again, I'm not angry. I honestly don't know why you thought that.