--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, blusc0ut <no_reply@...> wrote:

> > > Rory: The car is just long enough to hold the pain body of
> > > the movement (which grows whenever I see it) Its a cosmic
> > > spectacle, love, peace, we are all ONE :-) :-) :-) <snip>

Well, that's cute and funny! Thanks for the alternate video-feed :-)

Actually I do not consider myself a pro-TMer or pro-TMOer -- at any rate, at
least not in the traditional sense of the word. I am more of a pro-Lifer, and I
see that no matter how charlatanesque the path may appear to an "objective"
observer (there's an oxymoron!), a sincere heart will inevitably find the
ever-present Presence of the divine.

I have not been particularly impressed with the Eckankar cult, for example, as
in it I have been tempted to see a charlatan (or several) who ripped off a
traditional path and added liberal amounts of fantasy to create a business with
himself as God-incarnate to sell his followers, all the while keeping them
immersed in a worship of the potentially-illusory and notoriously undependable
dreamstate -- not too different, all in all, from how many here see MMY --
including myself, at one time. And yet, I have infinite respect for the Eckists
I personally know, who somehow are deriving immense meaning and Heart from what
looks to me like tawdry cobwebs. Much like Life itself! Much like the TMers
themselves, for that matter! So essentially, the Master, like God, like shakti,
like dharma (and a-dharma), like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder, or more
accurately the surrendered Heart of the lover.

As to the limo, I don't particularly see it as a pain-body, as I feel no pain
around it. I have paid a lot of attention to the TMO in me over the years, and
have healed all the attachments and expectations I have found there -- all the
anger and betrayal and hurt and guilt and shame and disempowerment it brought
up in me, and it brought up a lot. Not being an attached TMer or TMO-er, to me,
the TMO is now a spectacle to love and enjoy, nothing more -- like Life itself.

It simply looks a little surreal -- a limo in a cornfield. Not too different
from the domes in a cornfield. Viewed in itself, surreal is kind of fun, as the
absurd and unexpected nudges us into a WTF moment. One more way to wake a
little more of Us up :-)