> > > Unfortunately, the obsessing went on while
> > > you were gone as well.
> >
> > In fact, other than during the few days of
> > "postmortem" right after Barry left, in which
> > many people participated, I did not bring up
> > Barry's name *once*--entirely contrary to his
> > gloating predictions. (And I had plenty to say
> > otherwise, also contrary to his predictions.)
> >
> > I did *comment on* a handful (something like
> > five) of posts in which *others* brought him up.
> >
> > But that was it. There was actually surprisingly
> > little mention of Barry by anybody here after he
> > left. Once he was finally gone and we were all
> > able to relax and have some pleasant discussions
> > for a change without him constantly breathing
> > his venom down our necks, he became instantly
> > irrelevant.
> >
> > Which, come to think of it, is probably why he
> > felt he had to return. ;-)

nablusoss1008:
> Bingo !  :-)

When Judy left Usenet (alt.meditation.transcendental)
hardly anyone had any comments to share about it,
except for Barry, who must have posted at least fifty
comments over a period of a year! Apparently he even
sent her a private email message. Go figure.

Over there, the rhetoric was off the charts. One guy
almost went 'postal'!

Barry, Judy, Lawson, Eric, Alex, Vaj, Knapp, Shemp,
Bhairitu, Billy, dorkflex, and Perino all followed me
over here to FFL. It's all my fault, so just shoot
me!
    = __o
      \`,