On Jan 23, 2011, at 5:54 AM, sparaig wrote:

>> On Sat, Jan 22, 2011 at 6:15 PM, Rick Archer <rick@...> wrote:

I agree, but that doesn't mean they wouldn't try.
I clearly remember the "good old days" at the CNL
in DC, when they would regularly not put out the mail
for days after it was delivered, claiming they were
too busy or something.  Nobody got arrested then,
so I wouldn't be at all surprised if they wouldn't give
law-breaking the old college try.

I frankly think this is a wonderful idea, and would be
glad to contribute if anybody seriously wants to
try and organize it. :)

Sal