Sorry to hear that, like I mentioned I had gut issues including severe
acid reflux  and fatty liver where I couldn't even walk for a couple of
days because of strong heartburn, that were helped by Seabuckthorn Seed
Oil capsules and moving to dry, warm California climate. I'm not a
doctor but you can explore that option., the thing with herbs is they
work gently with no side effects, you can always quit if you notice
anything adverse. My brother-in-law shared a technique where you take
the herb for 3 weeks, then quit for a week to let the body rejuvenate
and then continue. Now, mind you this is not an easy fix just as any
other herbal treatment, I had to take it over 3 months for the
beneficial effects to show.
I had earlier given the link for Seabuckthorn Seed Oil Capsules -
http://richnature.com/products/herbal/seaseed.htm
<http://richnature.com/products/herbal/seaseed.htm> .
Now, I googled for H. Pylori & Seabuckthorn and found this right on
Richnature.com  -
http://www.richnature.com/products/herbal/articles/seabuckthorn.htm
<http://www.richnature.com/products/herbal/articles/seabuckthorn.htm> .
Go down the page  and you will see this

Anti-inflammatory:

3.      A Clinic Observation: Seabuckthorn Seed Oil Treatment of Reflex
Esophagitis.

Forty patients were diagnosed Esophgitis by pathology laboratory.
Thirty-four were males and six were females. 3-5 ml (0.96mg/ml) of
seabuckthorn seed oil were given to patients 3 times per day.  The
average treatment lasted 14 months. The effective rate was 97%.
Seabuckthorn seed oil protected the mucous of stomach and inhibited the
growth of H. pylori.

  Li Changshun, Chang Xinmin, Wang Fenrong, et al. from First Teaching
Hospital of Xian Medical University. A Clinic Observation: Seabuckthorn
Seed Oil Treatment of Reflex Esophagitis.HIPPOPHAE. 1996, Vol.9 (4):
40-41.

You can find other info on Google -
http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=Helicobacter+pyl\
ori#hl=en&sugexp=ldymls&xhr=t&q=Helicobacter+pylori+Seabuckthorn&cp=32&q\
e=SGVsaWNvYmFjdGVyIHB5bG9yaSBTZWFidWNrdGhvcm4&qesig=5OqaH30O2_LWHDLcJB2Z\
MQ&pkc=AFgZ2tkvg-bT5madLDs64wKzX-j2UgZXp_nDM3rIrqxxFyT4NsxhGFi-wRRYucTbU\
CtnIak7FSruTnHiitpReoRt3gauBENEGA&pf=p&sclient=psy&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=Hel\
icobacter+pylori+Seabuckthorn&pbx=1&fp=8d4e2956278ab392
<http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=Helicobacter+py\
lori#hl=en&sugexp=ldymls&xhr=t&q=Helicobacter+pylori+Seabuckthorn&cp=32&\
qe=SGVsaWNvYmFjdGVyIHB5bG9yaSBTZWFidWNrdGhvcm4&qesig=5OqaH30O2_LWHDLcJB2\
ZMQ&pkc=AFgZ2tkvg-bT5madLDs64wKzX-j2UgZXp_nDM3rIrqxxFyT4NsxhGFi-wRRYucTb\
UCtnIak7FSruTnHiitpReoRt3gauBENEGA&pf=p&sclient=psy&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=He\
licobacter+pylori+Seabuckthorn&pbx=1&fp=8d4e2956278ab392>

Good luck !!!

Love - Ravi Yogi.