Yeah, the beginning of that train of thought was when I read MMY's expression,
"the world is as you are", about thirty years ago. Blew me away, hated it, but
couldn't get away from it - the simplicity of it twisted around inside me, and
slowly unwound my fantasy world of stories. There was no way to accept the
truth of that statement and remain isolated and apart, in terms of identity,
consequences, or anything else.

"the world is as you are". It challenged my sense of integrity to live up to
it.

It wasn't a matter of following Maharishi, although I was grateful - It was
just like any other teacher in school. I followed the subject, not the teacher.
And I am still following that one - every time I think I'm done... :-)