Would have to be 24 karat for consistency's sake - ha ha. I recently was given
a gold coin - my first ever (though I collected silver coins as a kid). I swear
when I hold the gold in my hand, I can feel a different energy than when I hold
a silver coin of the same weight. Can't really quantify it, but it seems
palpable - just a totally different feel to it. Almost like I can feel its
exceptional malleability even in solid form. Silver feels more crystalline
somehow whereas gold has a flowing quality.:-)