--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Will someone please tell me and Akasha to shut the
> f-ck up! You will be doing a great service to human
> kind, and some goats, if you make such a demand. Thank
> you.

I am always ready to help.  And it is in this spirit of divine love
and maha-praha-vaha-daha compassion that I offer this suggestion,
which I will know will not only satisfy each of you, but will be the
fulfilment of a dream for one of our members, who only comes here now
and again to bless us with her all encompassing, infinite maha-praha-
etc., etc. knowledge emanating from her never ending state of bliss:
Sharalyn Harris.   Just join Fairfield_Community_Kiosk and you will
immediately be transformed. We will also never hear from you again.

Yours in the eternal, all embracing, bliss of the eternal flow of
announcements in Fairfield_Community_Kiosk.