Dear Reader,

Just want to let you know that I will be in Los Angeles

and Santa Barbara from 17th of February to the 2nd of

March for the purpose of marketing "Robes of Silk Feet of Clay".

The trip was planned at the last minute (so what else is new?)

and that means that a lot is still hanging in the air, but I hope

to be able to arrange a lecture in a book store and perhaps

some media happenings either through radio or newspapers.

If any of you who appreciated the book have media contacts or

can assist in any way, please let me know. I will try to send

out another mail when the details clarify.

Namaste,

Judith

Holistic Therapist and Filmmaker
Verkstadsgatan 8c