--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "whynotnow7" <whynotnow7@...> wrote:

> I tried googling the first paragraph and didn't get anything, but what I did
> find interesting was the spelling of "parousia" referred to as The Second
> Coming Of Christ, and "Purusha", The Cosmic Being. lol

Yep, Parousia. The excerpt is from an introduction examining a case of
spirituality as something experiential.  So from example it is being used in
the sense of the experiential Presence as opposed to some things learned
intellectually or having as a belief or faith.  So yes, running towards the
Greek root as opposed to a more narrow christian doctrine usage.  The excerpt
is taking the distinction.  I think it is pretty cool. A knowing.  That's my
experience.

-Buck